We’re happy to announce the launch of version 3.8 of Pitch Talk. This release contains several fixes to reported issues as well as a brand-new Client Monitoring feature added to the Admin Server. With this central view for checking client connectivity for a deployed project you’ll quickly find any connection or identification issues, and ensure your environment is in an expected state before starting (and throughout) an exercise.
A new Client Monitoring feature added to the Admin Server, to act as a central view for checking client connectivity for a deployed project. This can be useful to quickly see any connection or identification issues, and ensure your environment is in an expected state before starting (and throughout) an exercise.
- New Client Monitoring feature added to the Admin Server. This is a new tab on the project view which allows you to monitor client connectivity to a deployed project. It has a live-updated table of connected clients (showing which user each has identified as, as well as other details of the client), and a live-updated table of unused users as defined in the communications plan.
- Client Monitoring “connected clients” table has filters to show/hide identified & unidentified clients, as well as some other options to highlight any user identification conflicts.
- The Admin Server REST API now supports the new Client Monitoring feature. This route will return a single snapshot of the monitoring data.
- Java 11 is now bundled with the installer, as it is our recommended Java version to use. The SDK still support Java 8.
- Fixed a problem where renamed admin server projects that were manually put in the project directory on the server, weren’t saved correctly and instead created a new project file.
- Fixed a problem where the Radio Client failed to automatically resolve LVC Connector audio devices when Finnish was used as the Windows display language. Ticket 280.
- Fixed a problem where a Radio Client could fail to connect to an LVC Connector, if two clients configured to use the same LVC Connector, were started at the same time.
- Added a warning in the Admin Server web GUI when projects contain users with duplicate names, this should be avoided.
Want to learn more?
To read more about our products, make sure to visit our product pages. As the need for advanced simulation tools increases Pitch Technologies will continue to improve our product line to meet customer needs. For more information or a demo of any of our products, please contact us.