This release fixes a problem with ownership during resign, and an issue with dropped best-effort updates immediately after an object registration. In addition, it solves a case where reflect callbacks could occur before the corresponding discover callback had been registered. The draft HLA 4 API has been updated and samples for Docker have been added.
- Added Docker samples.
- Improved Federate Protocol client API for Java (timeouts & exceptions).
- Updated HLA 4 API headers to latest draft.
- Removed the custom LogicalTimeDouble libfedtime implementation.
- A best-effort update sent immediately after object registration may be dropped on the receiving side due to message ordering. This version includes a fix that reduces this problem.
- Fixes a problem where the second to last federate didn’t divest attributes when resigning. Instead, all owned objects were deleted.
- Fixes a bug where if scheduled advisories were enabled, and an update was requested for a MOM-object, the reflect callback could be triggered before the discover callback. Case 4186.
- Fixes a bug on macOS that made local licenses not to be displayed in the CRC Settings app.
Want to learn more?
To read more about our products, make sure to visit our product pages. As the need for advanced simulation tools increases Pitch Technologies will continue to improve our product line to meet customer needs. For more information or a demo of any of our products, please contact us.