This version adds preview support for the draft HLA 4 Java and C++ APIs. Support for Ownership and Synchronization Points in the generated C# code has also been added. This version also solves some minor issues.
1. Added preview support for the draft HLA 4 Java and C++ APIs, using Java profile N and C++ profile F. This is draft HLA 4 APIs from the Product Development Group, as of 2022-09-12. This draft is compatible with the preview support for HLA 4 in Pitch pRTI 5.5.6. The APIs will be changed before the final release of HLA 4.
2. Added support for Ownership and Synchronization Points in the generated C# code.
3. Added limited Ownership support for DIS. Using the ownership methods, the DIS profile can disable (and later re-enable) heartbeats for local entities. The removal of remote entities due to heartbeat timeout can also be disabled (and later re-enabled).
4. Fixed an issue with using lookup attributes for array data types with complex elements in Java, Ticket 2593.
5. The generated code does no longer hold any locks when making RTI calls that may be taken in an RTI callback, Ticket 2687. If the RTI holds any locks in callbacks, that may create a deadlock. Pitch pRTI does not hold any locks during callbacks.
6. Fixed a C++ memory leak, Ticket 2811. This fixes a regression introduced in 6.0. One RTI call could leak 4 bytes.
7. Do not allow FederateConfig.txt to enable Time Management when using C#.
8. Resolve some minor code inspection issues in the generated Java code, for example the use of raw types.
9. Added support for setting the PDU Status LVC Indicator (LVC) using the LSD flag.
10. Added support for setting the PDU Status Transferred Entity Indicator (TEI) using the LSD flag.
11. Fixed an issue with installer getting stuck at startup when using Dark mode on Mac OS 13 Ventura.
12. Update bundled JRE to AdoptOpenJDK version 11.0.17.
13. Added support for ranges in alternatives for variant records.