Do you love simulation and gaming? Are you smart and get things done?
Join our team developing amazing code to connect simulation technologies and help create realistic virtual worlds and outer space. You will join a team that invents technologies for large organisations like Airbus, Boeing, NASA, European Space Agency, as well as serious gaming companies, to build the most advanced and high-tech simulators to solve complex problems of the future. We are looking for talented, motivated people with their enthusiasm and willingness to learn.
With Pitch, you will find plenty of opportunities to work on diverse projects with not just one large company, but many of them from different industries. You will join a team that is not only great with technology but also with people. You will find an informal and fun culture that promotes work-life-balance and opportunities to learn everyday. We will support you with a training programme tailored to your needs, including plenty of opportunity to spend time with our leading developers in Sweden.
Regardless of your background, experience and field of expertise we believe that, if you are Smart and Get Things Done, you will fit right in.
Pitch, a BAE Systems company, develops unique, ground breaking simulation technologies and world-class products to solve some of the hardest simulation problems of our customers within aerospace, defence, transport, engineering and other industries – whether that is supporting experimentations of Mars sample return missions or connecting UK future Typhoon synthetic training systems for collective training.
In the UK, we are currently going through an exciting period of growth and transformation, thanks to our innovative simulation product range and increasing market demand. We are looking for Software Developers to address the current mix of challenges and opportunities, to develop, deliver and support our products on some of the cutting-edge and high profile simulation programmes in the UK.
We recognize that our success is due to the outstanding talent and dedication of our people. We are constantly looking to build a diverse team and broaden our existing talent base to maintain our strategic edge. If you are curious, creative and interested in technology, then join us for more than just a job!
As a Software Developer you will be an integral part of the development team from day one. You will develop software in an agile and creative environment for our market-leading simulation products. You will write code that you are proud of, collaborate in designing and building engineering and training solutions for our customers and ultimately see the impact you are having on some of the most complex and high profile customer programmes.
The role presents a significant opportunity to work closely with the customers, including periods of support at customer sites.
What we look from you
- Master or Bachelor of Computer Science or equivalent
- Computer skills
- Confident programing with Java and/or C++
- Self-starter with good planning and organisation skills
- Continued willingness to learn
- Problem solver
- Good interpersonal skills
- Creative and innovative
- Appreciates occasional travel to other Pitch offices or customer sites
- Must be currently eligible to work in the UK without sponsorship
- Must meet UK security requirements and eligible for security clearance
What we offer
- Competitive salary and attractive benefits package
- Rewarding and fun employment experience
- Diverse range of simulation projects from under water systems to deep space
- A supportive onboarding programme specifically designed for your training needs
- Mentoring by some of simulation industry’s leading technologists
- Opportunities to collaborate in international teams and travel on occasions
- An inclusive company culture where your ideas and participation in the company’s actions aren’t just welcome – they’re expected.
For questions regarding the position and recruitment process, please contact, Tom Gray at firstname.lastname@example.org.