Integrate Your DIS Applications
Pitch DIS Adapter™ is a bridge between HLA and the DIS IEEE 1278 standard. It enables you to mix simulations that use these two standards in one exercise.
The DIS sides supports newer and older versions, like DIS 4, 5, 6 and 7. The HLA side supports newer and older HLA versions, together with the RPR FOM 2.
Reuse your DIS SystemsReuse your investments in DIS systems when you start using HLA. Pitch DIS Adapter gives you a flying start when mixing DIS and HLA. It is also increasingly popular to use HLA as the backbone for larger or widely distributed DIS systems. Pitch DIS Adapter gives you connectivity out of the box.
Robust and ScalablePitch DIS Adapter handles tens of thousands of PDUs per second. It also has a very fault tolerant conversion between DIS and HLA. As an example, it properly handles translation when the information is incomplete.
Powerful User InterfacePitch DIS Adapter has a powerful user interface that reduces integration time and risk. Quickly locate issues or missing entities. Statistics is monitored in real time. You can do drill-down analysis in the list of objects and interactions. A log shows all important events and issues during the execution.
- Entity State
- Fire and Detonation
- Start, Stop and Acknowledge
Additional DIS PDUs – Professional Edition
- Radio (Transmitter, Receiver, Signal)
- Link 16 J-messages (Signal)
- Electromagnetic Emission
- Underwater Acoustics
- Comment, DataQuery, Data and SetData
- ActionRequest and ActionResponse
- Statistics overview
- Object view with filters
- Interaction view with filters
- DIS and HLA configuration
- DIS version
- Broadcast and Multicast
- Exercise id, Site id, etc
- IEEE 1278 DIS version 4, 5, 6, 7
- HLA IEEE 1516-2010 (“HLA Evolved”)
- HLA IEEE 1516-2000
- HLA 1.3
- RPR FOM 2.0
- Windows 7/2008, 8.1/2012, 10/2016/2019
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5, 6, 7, 8
- Mac OS X 10.10 and higher
Purchase Pitch DIS Adapter
Get the full version together with world-class support and updates through Pitch and our Distributors.
You may also request a 30 day evaluation of the full version.